Find Here The Best Football Tips & Predictions
If you are looking for Football Tips than you are in the right place at the right time. Here at BettingTips4you.com we have a very large team of football betting tips experts that provide all sort of reviews and predictions on nearly every game that is being played. We cover all the leagues starting from the Premier League going down to the Championship, League One, League Two and so on. Despite our main focus is UK we have coverage of all the major European Leagues and Cup competitors around the world.
Latest Football Tips
- Sandhausen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf Predictions & Betting Tips
- Santos vs Atletico Goianiense Predictions & Betting Tips
- Fortaleza vs RB Bragantino Predictions & Betting Tips
- Flamengo vs Sao Paulo Predictions & Betting Tips
- Rosario vs Velez Predictions & Betting Tips
- River Plate vs Union Santa Fe Predictions & Betting Tips
- St Truiden vs Gent Predictions & Betting Tips
- Get 30/1 Love To Win | Ascots King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Qipco Stakes William Hill Enhanced Odds Offer
- CSKA Moscow vs Ufa Predictions & Betting Tips
- Sport Recife vs Ceara Predictions & Betting Tips
- Get 20/1 Adam Peaty To Win A Medal In The 100m Breaststroke | 2020 Tokyo Olympics William Hill Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 80/1 Rory McIlroy To Win A Medal | 2020 Tokyo Olympics William Hill Enhanced Odds Offer
- Darts World Matchplay Betting Tips
- Late Night Betting Tips Overnight Predictions: South American’s Football Featuring In Our 4/1 Night Bet
- Mega Accumulator Tips: Our 84/1 Friday Acca
- Handicap Betting Tips: Our 1/1 Friday Acca
- First Team to Score Accumulator Tip: Our 7/1 Friday Acca
- Bet Of The Day: Schalke vs Hamburger In Our BOTD For Friday
- Correct Score Tips: Our 62/1 Friday Double
- Both Teams To Score And Win Accumulator: Our 23/1 Acca For Friday
- Both Teams To Score Tips: Our 3/1 BTTS Friday Acca
- Win Accumulator Tips: Our 18/1 Friday Acca
- Down Royal Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Ascot Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 24th July 2021
- Cork Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Thirsk Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Newmarket Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Uttoxeter Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
- York Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 24th July 2021
- Chepstow Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 23rd July 2021
What Are Football Leagues Are You Predicting?
Make sure you bookmark this page and also create a twitter account if you don’t have one already. You can then follow our official twitter handle @BTips4you where you will get up to the minute betting tips. As soon as our football tips articles are published, you will also get a notification in our twitter feed.
Do you also provide Premier Football Tips?
Yes, we do. Our Premium Subscribers can access all restricted content on BettingTips4You.com. This means that you can take full advantage of all the daily articles that our team of experts are producing. By subscribing for a small monthly fee, you will support BettingTips4You.com and allow us to create even more content and give you always a top-quality service. After all, we have been your betting support since 2013, and we are continuing to grow to serve you even better and help you make the most of your football betting activity.
What odds are your football tips?
Since we have lots of different punters every day, we try to offer a wide choice of odds when tipping an event. Usually on any given tipping article you will find:
- Short odds those are up to 4/1
- Medium odds which are up to 12/1
- Longer odds which can be between 20/1 and 100/1
We do review and study every football match to the finer details and utilise the same tools and have the same experience of the best bookmakers traders out there. Our team of experts have more than 20 years experience betting on football and have also worked on the operators’ side, so they are capable of finding the best value in most games.
What counts as a shot on target with the bookmakers?
Shot on target is becoming very popular, and many punters are asking how bookmakers are determining this outcome. A shot on target is:
- Any shot that goes into the net
- Any shot that is saved by the goalkeeper which would have gone into the net otherwise
- Any block made by a player when the goalkeeper had no chance to safe the goal.
If you have any doubts or believe the bookmaker has not correctly assigned a shot on target, we suggest you get in touch with them asking about the particular case. They should be able to demonstrate how they have made that decision and what stats are using as a reference.
Who is the best football tipster?
Here at BettingTips4You.com we are proud to have a team of professional betting punters that have earned over the years the trust of many readers thanks to the quality of their analysis, tips and predictions. Not only our tipsters are passionate but have wide experience when it comes to betting as all of them have worked for operators before becoming full-time tipsters. If we have so many followers since 2013 it means our users are gaining benefits from our football tips and analysis which is the reason why we exist.
Should you pay for football tips?
The vast majority of our tips are completely free, and you don’t even need to register if you don’t wish to.
How can you beat bookmakers on football?
It is not easy. Professional football bettors do exist, but they are not so common. This is because it takes a lot of experience and discipline and also bookmakers are not easy to beat as they do have top experts on their side and build a margin in their odds. To be able to overcome the challenge you need to find value bets regularly as this will give you an edge over the market. This is very difficult but not impossible in popular sports like football. Utilising our experts can help you with this task as we are always looking for value when making football tips.
What Bookmakers To Consider To Place Your Football Bets?
Since football is such a popular sport, there are plenty of bookmakers out there offering lots of football betting options. At first glance, it is not easy to figure out the best bookmakers for our football tips, however, several factors can help you with this decision. We only list bookmakers that are currently holding a UK Gambling Commission license.
Below we have summarised the main factors to watch out for:
Safety – Regardless if you planning to bet on football pre-match, outright or live, you need to select operators that guarantee that customers are safe at all times. SSL encryption technology is a must as all personal, and payment details have to be shielded at all times.
Markets – When betting on football, you want to have as many opportunities as possible. This means you should look at those operators that are providing plenty of betting markets for each game. Some bookmakers do have 150+ live markets dedicated to the biggest games.
Odds – Betting with bookmakers with competitive odds will allow you to have the biggest chances of success over time. Always compare the odds before placing your bets, and we suggest you have at least 4-5 top bookmakers accounts open so you can pick the best operator for the bet that you want to place.
Features – as betting evolves, more and more operators are now offering plenty of features to improve customer experience. You might want to consider those bookmakers with modern features like cash out, bet builders, live chat assistance and more. Bookmakers should also promote online gambling and offering tools to assist players in gambling responsibly.
Promotions – as a punter, you are a valued customer to those big betting brands. Why not getting compensated for your loyalty? Make sure you select those bookmakers offering value with regular offers, enhanced odds, free bets and so on.
Support – hopefully, everything goes smoothly, and you don’t need to get in touch with bookmakers’ support, but if you do, you want to have a positive experience. The best bookmakers offer immediate support either via phone, email and live chat in addition to being active on social media platforms.