BettingTips4You.com is not a bookmaker or gaming company but an affiliate to the sites we choose to promote. We are located in the UK and all our partner sites are UK licensed or licensed in a location where gambling is permitted.
Business Name: BSpin Limited Ltd
Address: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM
Website URL: https://www.bettingtips4you.com
Website email: [email protected]
For the purpose of the data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Act 1998) the data controller is BSpin Limited.
You should be aware that when you use our websites, mobile sites, or mobile apps, we may collect information by using ‘cookies’.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups.
Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for
Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you’ve asked for can’t be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
Here are some examples of essential cookies:
- Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.
- When you add something to the your basket, cookies make sure it remains there for your visit.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser.
Improving your browsing experience
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your preferences and they provide improved features.
Here are a few examples of just some of the ways that cookies are used to improve your experience on our websites.
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences.
- Remembering if you’ve filled in a survey, so you’re not asked to do it again.
- Remembering if you’ve been to the site before. If you are a first-time user, you might see different content to a regular user.
- Restricting the number of times you’re shown a particular advertisement. This is sometimes called ‘frequency capping’.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook or Twitter.
- Showing ‘related article’ links that are relevant to the page you’re looking at.
- Remembering your preferred bookie ordering.
We like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don’t get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It’s also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get ‘error messages’ from web pages.
This group of cookies, often called ‘analytics cookies’ are used to gather this information. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
Some of our websites and some of the emails you might get from us also contain small invisible images known as ‘web beacons’ or ‘tracking pixels’. These are used to count the number of times the page or email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness of its marketing and emails. These web beacons are anonymous and don’t contain or collect any information that identifies you.
We also use ‘affiliate’ cookies. Some of our web pages will contain promotional links to other companies’ sites. If you follow one of these links and then register with or buy something from that other site, a cookie is sometimes used to tell that other site that you came from one of our sites. That other site may then pay us a small amount for the successful referral. This works using a cookie.
Showing advertising that is relevant to your interests
We sell space on some of our sites to advertisers. The resulting adverts often contain cookies. We also place our own cookies to collect non-personal information about our users that we then sell to advertisers. This information can be used to:
- restrict the number of times you see the same ad (frequency capping); and
- help show other ads that are relevant to you while you’re on our websites or visiting third party websites. This is often called online behavioural advertising (OBA). OBA is a way of using information about your web-browsing activity, collected by using cookies, to group you with other users into interest groups and show you advertisements based on those interests. The OBA data collected from cookies you get when you’re on our sites may be used to show you relevant ads on our sites and other websites that you visit.
Although the OBA data collected uses your browsing activity to understand your interests, the data is anonymous and isn’t linked to you as a person.
Please e-mail any questions or comments you have about this policy at [email protected]
Fair Processing Notice
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is placed in front of potential data subjects before BettingTips4You collecting/processing their personal data. All Employees and Staff of BettingTips4You.com who are interacting with data subjects are responsible that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention. Data subject consent to the proceeding of their data has to be secured.
Fair Processing Notice
BettingTips4you.com collect and process data as part of our services. Some of this data is collected and processed based on the consent given. Some data is necessary to meet legal and contractual obligations. Some will be processed based on Legitimate Interest.
We are fully committed to making sure that the information that is collected and used is appropriate for this aim, and will not constitute an invasion of readers privacy. We might pass your personal data to our service providers who are contracted to BettingTips4You in the course of dealing with our users. Our contractors are obliged to keep users data securely and only use them to provide the service needed. If we decide to pass users personal data onto a third party, we will do so only after we have obtained users consent, unless we are legally required to do so.
How BettingTips4You deals with your information
BettingTips4You.com process, which means collect, store and use, the information users are providing in a manner that is fully compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and we will not keep it for longer than it is necessary. In some cases, the law is setting the length of time information has to be kept, but in most situations, BettingTips4You.com will use its discretion to ensure we do not hold data outside our standard business requirements.
We aim not to be intrusive and ask unnecessary questions. Furthermore, the information that you will provide will be subject to rigorous procedures to minimise any risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
This are the types of information we are collect:
● Email addresses
● Full Name
● Phone Numbers
● Transaction information
● User/Device ID/Internet Protocol Address
● Anonymised behavioural data regarding the way users interact with our websites/apps and their betting functionality.
● Information you provide during the registration process.
● Information which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us).
The information we collect will be used for the following reasons:
● Tracking – this includes using data to improve our services and personalise your experiences.
● Business intelligence – to produce business intelligence that allows us to operate, make informed decisions, improve and report the performance of our business.
● Fulfilment of the service – process the data to be able to make payments, send products, prevent fraud, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
● Communication – for example keeping you informed about your account, product information, security, where you have subscribed to our product of have entered a competition. In all those cases, you would have consented to us processing your data by submitting your personal data on this site.
● Marketing – we might use data to help show users more relevant ads, either in our own products, or in the products offered by third parties. We might use the data also to inform you about potential offers that we believe might be of your interest.
● Customer support – we use data to find out and diagnose product problems, provide customer care and support for our products and services.
By consenting to this policy, you are giving BettingTips4You.com the permission to perform this processing, where the basis is consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To do so simply update your cookie preferences, opt-out of specific marketing channels, or even send a Subject Access Request to [email protected] Please note that where we will need to keep and process the data to fulfil legal, contractual or legitimate requirements, we will continue to do so.
What is Personal Data?
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation:
Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
Special Categories of Personal Data & Minors
Some data are classified under the Regulation as ‘special categories’:
● Ethnic origin
● Political Opinions
● Religious Beliefs
● Trade-union membership
● Genetic Data
● Biometric Data
● Health Data
● Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
● Sexual orientation
BettingTips4You.com do not collect or process special categories of personal data, or the data of minors.
Invoking your rights under GDPR
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation you have several rights which also include the right to find out what information we are holding for you, request those to be updated, object to it being processed, ask to be deleted, or restrict the processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, simply contact [email protected]
This policy sets out how we will use and share the information that you give us.
When we refer to “we”, “us”, we are referring to BettingTips4You.com website. You can get in touch with us by email at [email protected]
This policy applies to individuals who have registered with bettingtips4you.com. This policy applies to information about yourself that you have decided to provide us with. This includes:
- information you provide during the registration process, such as your name, and your contact details,
- information you provide when you enter prize competitions or answer surveys, such as information about your lifestyle including your favourite sports, interests and gambling habits,
- information which we may obtain about you from third parties (for example, because you have given third parties permission to share that information with us),
- information we collect about how you use the website.
We are a data controller in relation to the information that you provide us with. As a result, we are legally responsible for how that information is handled.
We will comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in the way we use your personal data. Among other things, this means that we will only use your personal data:
- fairly, lawfully and transparently,
- as set out in the legislation and this policy,
- to the extent necessary for these purposes.
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. If we use data processors, we will remain responsible for ensuring that they comply with this policy and data protection law.
We will take every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information that you supply.
What we will use your data for
We may use your information to provide you with information, newsletters or SMS/in app messages that you have requested.
Where you have subscribed to our products, newsletters or have entered a competition you would have consented to us processing your data by submitting your personal data on this site, whether in those fields marked mandatory or otherwise.
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can always still control whether or not you continue to receive communications. You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail marketing or newsletter communications by using the instructions in any email communication we send you which will be an ‘unsubscribe‘ or ‘STOP‘ link. Alternatively, you can contact us at anytime.
We have a legitimate interest to process this data for the general running of our business including for transfer to our processors and for analysis.
Retention and destruction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information we hold about you. We will not use your personal information unless it is (to the best of our knowledge) accurate and up to date.
We will not keep your personal information for longer than necessary. Once it has been decided that the information is no longer needed, it will be deleted promptly. Typical timescales are shown below.
- for subscriptions this will normally be six months after you have unsubscribed from these subscriptions.
- for competitions this will normally be six months following the end of the competition.
Your choices in relation to personal information
You have the right to:
- obtain access to your personal information,
- the right to erasure,
- receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data,
- the right to port your information to another service or to yourself
- prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress,
- object to direct marketing,
- ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold, opt out of further contact.
If you would like to amend or delete your details or contact us in relation to the use of your personal information, please contact using this email: [email protected]
Disclosure of your information
We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors who will process data on our behalf. These organisations may fall into the following categories;
marketing agencies who help us promote ourselves or deliver our services,
e-mail service providers who help us to send our newsletters and communications which you have requested from us.
We will also disclose your personal data if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
Transfer of Details Overseas , given the global nature of the Internet, use of the Internet to collect and process personal details may involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing the Site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal details overseas. However, we will always ensure that any third party to whom your personal details are transferred will take appropriate steps to safeguard your personal details.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security. Once we have received your data we will use strict security measures to try to protect it against loss, misuse, or unauthorised alterations.
We will also require any third parties with whom we share your information to keep the information secure.
We collect anonymous statistics regarding each user’s visits, such as which pages on the website were viewed and for how long. This information can’t be linked back to any specific individual and is collected via Google Analytics. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics you can do so here, or you can learn more about it here.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. For more information on this, and more information about cookies in general, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org. For information about how to delete cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to refer to your handset manual. Please be aware that restricting cookies is likely to impact on your ability to use our website effectively and may make areas of our website inaccessible or inoperable.
The cookies we use are as follows:
Name – Purpose – More Information
Google Analytics we use Google Analytics for tracking purposes
Twitter Analytics we use Twitter Analytics for tracking purposes
Cloudflare Security, cache storage Cloudflare cookies help optimise the website and maintain security
cookieFB holds the ID of a featured bet used to perform a check to see if the user has already seen and closed the featured bet modal
Offers stores an array containing bet used to display a notification of bets that the ID’s that the user has user hasn’t seen previously seen
Contacting us, exercising your information rights and complaints
160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM
Registered in the UK Company Number: 11143456
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you believe we have not acted within the law or have infringed your rights.