How We Share Your Information
How We Protect Your Information
The Site uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information and implement your privacy settings. We cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the information that you send to The Site and you do this at your own risk. We make any commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our systems are secure but this is not a guarantee that that information may not be accessed or disclosed by a breach to our Service. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to The Site and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, The Site makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed by a breach to our Systems.
This document is the offer of BettingTips4you.com, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM (the Contractor) to enter into the contract of providing access to written content based on football analysis and tips. All kinds of services and prices are in the price-list https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.
General Policy and Information
- BettingTips4you.com can only be visited if you are 18+ years old. If you are below that age you are not allowed to visit the website. Please leave the site immediately and close all the tabs in the browser related to our site
- BettingTips4you.com are fully committed to gamble responsibly. If you believe you have a gambling problem please get in touch immediately with begambleaware.org
- BettingTips4you.com do not aim or permit for any of the information contained in this website to be used for illegal activities
- All the content in this website is exclusively to be intended for news and entertainment purposes only. It cannot be consider as legal advice of any kind
- BettingTips4you.com is an independent gambling aggregator website which aim to provide the best experience when looking for a new casino or gambling company
- Despite every effort is made to keep the content updated, BettingTips4you.com takes no legal responsibility for any errors that might be contained in the website.
- BettingTips4you.com users are ultimately responsible for determining the correctness of the information provided by the website. Users also have the responsibility to establish if it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- BettingTips4you.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- BettingTips4you.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information and the terms are subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of BettingTips4you.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely” all the content of this website are copyrighted by BettingTips4you.com.
- BettingTips4you.com are therefore not allowed to copy, transmit or adjust information of this website in any way or form.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by BettingTips4you.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- BettingTips4you.com is owned by BSpin Limited.
- BettingTips4you.com makes every effort to provide the best content and within reason to rectify any errors.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at email@example.com
- BettingTips4you.com will decide at its sole discretion the removal of a particular content. This is unless the content could be interpreted as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
1. Terms And Definition
Оffer – this document “offer to provide access to reserved content” which published on the Internet at the following address: https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/
Acceptance – the full acceptance of the Offer by implementing the actions identified in section 6 of the Offer. Acceptance of the Offer is a Contract.
A contract is a commutative contract between the customer and the Contractor for the provision of content, which is concluded by acceptance of the Offer.
Customer – a person who has visited the site and accepted the Offer, and is thus the Customer of the Contractor’s services under the Agreement.
Price list – the current list of paid services provided by the Contractor is published on the Internet at the following address: https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/
2. The Subject Of The Contract
- The subject of the Agreement is a not reimbursable, the contractor will provide access to restricted premium content for the duration of the contract
- The restricted content might have prediction and analysis. The contractor does not guarantee a profit to the Customer through the use of these forecasts. The restricted content is intended to be for entertainment only and the Contractor cannot be made liable if the predictions turn out to be incorrect.
- The information provided in the restricted content in the form of a forecast is the subjective viewpoint of the authors of the forecast. Despite the Contractor will make any reasonable efforts to ensure the best outcome, the real result can be different from the prediction and the Contractor will not accept any responsibility in regards to loss that customer can have as a result of betting activities. There are no guarantees in regards to future performances of the tips provided and past results are showed only as an informative tool and have no influence on upcoming performances.
4. The Cost of the Service And Payment
- The cost of services is determined in accordance with the prices specified in the price list published on the Internet at the following address: https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/
- The customer would have to pay in advance via electronic payment. Upon the receipt of the payment, The Contract will allow access to restricted access as per the terms of the service. The duration will be determined by the type of membership acquired by the customer and outlined here -> https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/
- The fees are subject to change. Changes in the value of the services shall take effect upon publication of a new price list
5. Refund Policy
- In any case (ie. erroneous prediction and/or analysis in the restricted content) the Customer is entitled to receive any refund. The service paid for is not the quality of the prediction but the access to the restricted part of the article/analysis.
6. Acceptance of the offer and contract conclusion
- The customer shall accept the Offer by pre-payment of the Contractor’s services in respect of which the Contract is concluded.
- Any information about the Customer that is received by the Contractor, used exclusively for the purpose of providing services and improving their quality, and also in order to make the service forecasts sporting events easier and more convenient to use.
- Making the Acceptance of this Offer, the Customer agrees that the Contractor may send to the Customer information, including advertising, by sending electronic messages. A customer may opt-out of receiving such information By e-mail to the e-mail address of the Contractor.
- The contractor shall ensure that the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Customer’s information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other unlawful actions of third parties.
- When processing information, the Customer is guided by the current legislation of Great Britain.
8. The expiration time and the changing conditions of the offer
- The agreement becomes effective from the date of posting on the Internet at the address https://bettingtips4you.com/membership-account/membership-levels/ and until its revocation by the Contractor.
- The contractor reserves the right to amend the Offer or withdraw the Offer any time at its sole discretion. In the case of payment by the Contractor of changes to the Offer, such changes will be effective upon posting of the modified text of the offer on the Internet specified in clause 8.1. address, if the different date of entry into force of the changes is not defined further in this arrangement.
9. Duration And Amendment Of Agreement
- The acceptance of the Offer by the Customer, made under part 6 of the Offer creates a Contract on the terms of the Offer.
- The contract comes into force from the moment of Acceptance by the Customer and shall: (a) until the Parties fulfill their obligations under the Contract, or b) until the termination of the Agreement.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the amendments to the Offer entail making these changes in an enclosed and valid between the Customer and the Contract, and these changes to the Contract enter into force simultaneously with such changes in the Offer.
10. Termination Of Agreement
- The agreement may be terminated:
- By agreement of the Parties at any time.
- On the initiative of one party if the other Party violates the terms of the Contract with written notice to the other Party.
- By agreeing to the terms and accepting the terms of this Offer by accepting the Offer, the Customer represents and warrants that Customer:
(a) fully acquainted with the conditions of the Offer
(b) fully understands the subject of the Offer and Agreement
(с) fully understands the significance and consequences of their actions in relation to the conclusion and execution of this Agreement.
- The agreement, its conclusion and execution are governed by the laws of Great Britain.
- Any notice under this Agreement may be sent by one party to the other Party by email.
- In the event one or more provisions of the Offer is for any reason invalid, unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the invalidity of any other provision of the Offer (Agreement), which remain in force.
Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UK
Registered in the UK Company Number: 11143456