All the latest Euro 2020 Betting Tips & Predictions
Here at BettingTips4you.com you will find all you need for the 2020 EURO Championship. Despite should be called Euro2021 as it takes place in 2021, the UEFA have decided to keep the original name, mostly because they don’t want to change all the merchandise. In our special section, you will find complete previews, videos, analysis and, of course, all the football betting tips for all the Euro2020 matches. Our top tipsters will accompany you throughout the tournament, including the 2020 Euro Final.
Best Euro 2020 Offers
Latest Euro 2020 Tips
- NHL Tips: Our 23/20 Saturday Bet
- NBA Tips: Our 1/1 Saturday Bet
- Late Night Betting Tips Overnight Predictions: MSL Featuring In Our 8/1 Night Bet
- Experts Accumulator Tip: Our 11/1 Saturday Acca
- Anytime Goalscorer Tips: Our 4/1 Saturday Acca
- Mega Accumulator Tips: Our 123/1 Saturday Acca
- Handicap Betting Tips: Our 2/1 Saturday Acca
- First Team to Score Accumulator Tip: Our 1/1 Saturday Acca
- Bet Of The Day: Spain vs Poland In Our BOTD For Saturday
- Correct Score Tips: Our 34/1 Saturday Double
- Both Teams To Score And Win Accumulator: Our 8/1 Acca For Saturday
- Both Teams To Score Tips: Our 4/1 BTTS Saturday Acca
- Win Accumulator Tips: Our 8/1 Saturday Acca
- Ascot Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 19th June 2021
- In Play Betting: Live Betting Tips On England vs Scotland
- Get 30/1 Both Teams To Have A Shot On Target Each | Portugal vs Germany Betfair Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 30/1 A Goal To Be Scored In The Match | Italy vs Wales Paddy Power Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 35/1 Ronaldo To Have A Shot On Target | Portugal vs Germany Paddy Power Enhanced Odds Offer
- Premiership Rugby Betting Tips & Predictions: Semi-finals
- Get 60/1 Starman To Win | Royal Ascot Diamond Jubilee Stakes William Hill Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 30/1 Ronaldo To Score | Portugal vs Germany William Hill Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 100/1 Each team 1+ shots on target, each team 2+ corners & John McGinn to be carded | England vs Scotland Paddy Power Enhanced Odds Offer
- Get 40/1 Harry Kane To Have A Shot On Target | England vs Scotland Paddy Power Enhanced Odds Offer
- Venezuela vs Ecuador Predictions & Betting Tips
- Colombia vs Peru Predictions & Betting Tips
- Down Royal Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 19th June 2021
- Market Rasen Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 18th June 2021
- Limerick Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Friday, 18th June 2021
- Redcar Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 19th June 2021
- Newmarket Racecards Horse Racing Tips: Saturday, 19th June 2021
What is EURO 2020 Betting?
The UEFA European Football Championship, also called the EUROs for short, is a European football tournament involving nations from Europe. The tournament takes place every four years, and the 24 nations taking place have been divided into six groups of four. The best two teams will qualify for the knockout stage, in addition to the four best third-placed nations. After that, the tournament proceeds with the knockout stage with the last 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final.
When is EURO 2020?
UEFA EURO 2020, which was postponed last year, will take place from June 11th to July 11th 2021.
Where is EURO 2020?
Usually, the Euros takes place only in one host nation, but there will be 11 host cities in several countries for this edition. The semi-final and the final will take place at Wembley.
⚽When did 2020 EURO start?
The 2020 EURO Championship will start on Friday, June 11th in Rome.
What cities are hosting EURO 2020?
The 2020 EURO Championship will be host by the following European cities: Amsterdam, Baku, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Glasgow, London, Munich, Rome and St Petersburg.
What date is England first EURO game?
England will start their Euro2020 tournament against Croatia at Wembley on Sunday, June 13th.
Who has won the Euros the most times?
Spain and Germany have won the European Championship three times, more than any other nations. France are following with two wins.
Which teams have won the most games at the Euros?
Not surprisingly, the nations that have won more games at the European tournaments have been Spain, Germany and France.
What teams have scored the most goals in Euro 2020 Qualifying?
Knowing which teams have performed better during qualifiers is important ahead of Euro 2020 finals betting. The nations that have scored more goals are:
- Belgium – 40 goals
- England & Italy – 37 goals
- Russia – 33 goals
Who are the favourites to win Euro 2020?
At the moment of writing, World Champions France are the favourite to win at 9/2 followed by England at 5/1. Belgium, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany and Italy are following in the betting market.
Who is favourite to score the most goals at Euro 2020?
At the Euro 2020 there will be some of the best strikers in the world, so predicting who will score the most goals is not an easy task. At the moment of writing, those are the current favourites in the goalscorer Euro 2020 market:
- Harry Kane, England & Kylian Mbappe, France – 7/1
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal – 9/1
- Timo Werner, Germany – 11/1
Who has scored the most goals in Euro 2021 qualifying?
Harry Kane has scored most goals during Euro 2020 qualifying with a total of 12 goals. He is followed by Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Israel’s Eran Zahavy, both with 11.
- Harry Kane, England – 12 goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal & Eran Zahavy, Israel – 11 goals
- Aleksandar Mitrovic, Serbia & Teemu Pukki, Finland – 10 goals
Which Euro 2020 Group are England in?
England are in group D together with Croatia, the Czech Republic and Scotland. The Three Lions are the favourite to win their group and the whole tournament, just behind France.
How many games can England play at Wembley Stadium at Euro 2020?
If England goes the whole way, they could play four matches at Wembley. The Three Lions are guaranteed three games at home in the tournament: June 14, 19 & 23.
Who is favourite to score the most goals for England at Euro 2021?
Harry Kane is the first favourite to be the tournament’s overall Euro 2020 top scorer, so he should also be the player that will score most goals for England. The likes of Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashfor and Jadon Sancho are all capable of being protagonists as well.